Director, FP&A at Peloton
ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is looking for a Director of Financial Planning & Analysis, reporting to the VP, FP&A. This person will oversee global consolidation, Board and Management reporting and serve as FP&A lead for corporate HC planning. The ideal candidate is highly organized, technical & flexible, with strong prioritization skills and a desire to develop and mentor others.
- Key areas of oversight include:
- Global consolidation, including managing global P&L consolidation for quarterly forecasts / budget consolidation across global FP&A functions as well as Balance Sheet / Cash Flow forecasting / budgeting
- Board and Management reporting, including managing monthly internal financial reporting and variance analysis, quarterly internal business reviews and quarterly Board reporting
- Includes cross-functional collaboration within and outside of Finance function, leading the evolution of FP&A reporting and close partnership with executive team
- Corporate payroll forecasting – work in close collaboration with People team on HC planning and reporting and oversee financial budget / forecast for payroll and stock-based compensation
- Serve as FP&A lead for any M&A activity and related PMI work
- Lead annual budgeting process and monthly / quarterly reforecasts for noted areas of responsibility
- Partner with Accounting and functional leads to continually develop & execute standardized reporting and support continuous enhancement of the monthly reporting and close processes
- Develop key performance indicators with operational teams to enhance data interpretation
- Serve as a culture leader for the organization as well as a leader for the FP&A team as we continue to expand globally
- 7+ years of experience with at least 3 years in FP&A
- Excellent communication / collaboration skills required; role involves building strong relationships across the organization and communicating / presenting ideas clearly to management
- Strong problem solving skills, with the ability to effectively manage numerous work streams with competing timelines
- Comfortable with ambiguity and a rapidly changing environment, changing priorities, and deadlines with short lead times
- Proven ability to develop and manage a team
- Extraordinary Excel / PowerPoint / financial modeling skills
- Industry experience in SaaS-based technology companies, retail, consumer products and / or media preferred
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.