Smartly has an incredible opportunity to join our sales team as the Director, Global Strategic Accounts! Reporting directly to our Chief Revenue Officer, you will lead the overall strategy and management of Smartly.io's key global accounts and agency holding companies driving deeper relationships and greater adoption of Smartly solutions. Your role will be to introduce Smartly to a set of the world's largest global advertisers and drive revenue growth by using Smartly products and services..
In this critical role you will be charged with establishing a "land then expand" model of selling to a top-tier global portfolio. As a strategic leader you will be responsible for building relationships at advertisers, their agencies, and the social media platforms (Facebook, Pinterest, Snap, etc). You will drive opportunities for growth by expanding services across the advertisers' many departments, business units, and regions.
We value intelligence and resourcefulness, and are looking for someone who consistently strives to do their best work. In this role you will work across not only the advertisers but with their regions around the globe and coordinate with both their global and regional agencies and the platforms who are also calling on them. As such, understanding how both agencies and the platforms work is a must.As the Director, Global Strategic Accounts you will...
- Expand Smartly.io's footprint within strategic enterprise global accounts and large agencies.
- Work with internal and external account teams to understand organization mapping
- Proactively manage a new business opportunity pipeline to meet monthly and quarterly objectives
- Run in-person Quarterly Business Reviews with key accounts
- Communicate with and present to C-level executives, confidently conveying Smartly.io's value proposition
- Collaborate with Marketing on account-based marketing initiatives
- Find new sources of revenue for Smartly and once onboarded, continue to drive additional revenue from target global advertisers
- The ability to drive thought leadership and/or case studies in collaboration with marketing and these key accounts.
- 10+ years of global account-based Selling in the SaaS and services space
- The ability to manage a complex sales that involves a corporate headquarters with regional buying and then coordinate across agencies and platforms.
- Experience carrying a multi-million dollar book of business and new business quota
- Capacity to provide guidance and direction to a team be it Sales Engineers, SDRs, etc.
- Skilled in account and territory planning, as well as quarterly-business reviews
- Ability to multi-task across multiple projects and internal partners
- Demonstrable and proven experience growing accounts
- Track record of exceeding quotas
Bringing brands and people together smartly. We are building a platform that combines media buying, creative, and data to automate every step of digital advertising.
We manage 2.5B€ in ad spend and serve more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our technology liberates marketers from manual work and allows them to focus on what matters.
As a fast-paced growth company, Smartly.io offers opportunities to maximize your learning and amplify your impact. With colleagues from 62 nationalities, you'll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. Join our global team of over 450 Smartlies in reshaping the future of marketing. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/our-leadership-and-culture.Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at [email protected]