Director of Investor Relations at Talkspace
Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Want to help over one million people feel better? Come join our team!
We are looking for an experienced Director of Investor Relations to join our fast growing finance team. This person will lead the development and strategy of investor relations and corporate communications. We are looking for someone who enjoys building both internal and external relationships and wants to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate across multiple internal teams to assist in developing key messages, outlines and initial drafts for investor relations materials, which will include presentations, press releases, scripts, analyst report summaries and other materials
- Contribute to the earnings preparation process, including: Executive Q&A, scripts, and other prep materials
- Own the planning and management of investor events including conferences, road shows, and investor meetings
- Monitor and report on industry trends, competitor behavior, and shareholder inquiries to internal stakeholders
- Conduct and provide research utilizing industry and company peer stock surveillance, earnings calls and other relevant resources
- Nurture Talkspace’s relationships with buy-side analysts by providing clear, accurate and confident communications
- Lead investor and analyst targeting strategy and initiatives
- Serve as a key day-to-day contact point to CFO, CEO, other senior leadership
- BA/BS Degree
- 8+ years of finance related experience in investor relations, internal IR role at a public company is strongly preferred
- Relevant experience in healthcare, pharmaceutical, biotech or consumer technology
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate professionally
- Strong analytical skills; ability to analyze financial data sets and make data driven decisions
- Ability to think critically and demonstrate good judgment
- Self‐motivated with superior time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion and integrity
- Deep knowledge of SEC laws and regulations
- Comfortable working in high pressure environments and meeting tight deadlines
Talkspace is a clinical quality led telebehavioral healthcare company, focused on making quality behavioral health accessible and affordable to millions in need. Its signature psychotherapy and psychiatry product connects individual users with a network of thousands of licensed mental health providers through an easy-to-use and HIPAA-compliant web and mobile platform. With Talkspace, users can send their dedicated providers unlimited text, video, picture and audio messages from anywhere, at any time. Talkspace also provides psychiatry services and prescription fulfillment, adolescent therapy and couples counseling.
Our focus to help people feel better starts at Talkspace, where we connect and collaborate as a team to make the world a better place. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet every qualification, if you believe you could make a great addition to this team. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.