Director, Investor Relations at Peloton
We are seeking an experienced finance professional to join the Peloton Investor Relations team. The newly created Sr. Manager/Director of Investor Relations role will report to the Head of Investor Relations and be a key point of contact for institutional investors, sell-side analysts, and a broad range of internal constituents across FP&A, Corporate Finance, Corporate Communications, Legal, Content, Membership and Product Development.
- Play a key role in executing the quarterly earnings process, performing analysis of results, developing key investment messages, and drafting our Shareholder communications, conference call script, Q/A prep, and other preparation materials and presentations. Partner with teams across the company to ensure smooth execution.
- Represent the Company as a spokesperson to the investment community with a focus on educating current and prospective shareholders about the Company’s market opportunity, strategy, and performance.
- Analyze internal and external forecasts, data, and assumptions to provide a consolidated view of external expectations and implications for stock price movement and investor and analyst perceptions.
- Help lead and evolve an investor targeting program to support current shareholders and identify potential new investors. Leverage this approach to inform non-deal roadshows, investor conference participation, and 1x1 engagement with investors and analysts. Drive the tracking and reporting of these efforts.
- Prepare executives for conferences, non-deal roadshows, and select industry events.
- Monitor sell-side research, maintain consensus estimates and manage a working model for the company.
- Work with corporate communications and brand marketing teams to ensure consistent company messaging.
- Lead quarterly shareholder data recap for key internal constituents.
- Manage Investor Relations external website, including regular content updates.
- Compile data for quarterly Board meetings and updates.
- Travel may be required in the future.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or similar field; CFA a plus, but not required.
- 8+ yrs experience working in financial services: investor relations, equity research, investment banking, private equity, consulting or related work.
- Strong financial and investment analysis capabilities, including experience with financial modeling and valuation techniques. Experience with Factset or comparable service a plus.
- Positive, people-oriented, collaborative and energetic.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3.1 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.