monday.com is hiring a Director of Investor Relations who will support the planning, development and execution of all IR activities of the company. Our team’s focus is on communicating our company’s product and technology platform, competitive advantages, business model and financial results to external audiences, including institutional investors and research analysts.
About The Role:
Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with our Finance, Product, Marketing and Legal teams to build an understanding of the company’s financials, product roadmap and strategy and assist in the development of a communication strategy and materials
- Leading the earnings preparation process and preparation of supporting materials
- Interacting with our Management team to prepare them for quarterly earnings reports and accompanying them to investor meetings at conferences and roadshows
- Communicating the company’s financial results, strategy, growth opportunities and business initiatives to current and potential shareholders and sell-side analysts
- Managing and maintaining the company’s IR website and IR contact database
- Managing logistics and materials for participation in investor conferences and roadshows, including communication with organizers, coordination of schedules and creation of presentation materials
- Leading the development of materials for presentations to management and board of directors
- Managing logistics for all company-hosted IR events including office visits and analyst days
- Maintaining accurate data of analysts’ financial estimates, projections and consensus averages
- Benchmarking and analyzing financial and other relevant data points for the Company and its peers
- Providing feedback for the continuous improvement of the IR program
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or relevant business degree or equivalent work experience
- Ideal candidate will have 5-10 years of experience in investor relations or sell-side or buy-side research, finance or accounting
- High degree of financial literacy with attention to detail and accuracy
- Outstanding written and communication skills
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
- Good project management skills – strong ability to manage time-sensitive projects through the coordination of multiple resources
- Must work effectively with all levels of the organization, including senior management, as well as external audiences
- High level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Dependable, thoughtful and motivated individual and a dedicated team player
The role is based in New York.
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
monday.com is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military or veteran status, cultural background, religious beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.