Director of Revenue Operations and Enablement
Honest Buildings is seeking a data-driven leader to join our team as the Director of Revenue Operations and Enablement. This is a unique opportunity to partner closely with the CRO and build out the revenue operations and enablement function at Honest Buildings. We’re looking for someone that has experience in increasing sales velocity and improving the scalability and predictability of the team. Reporting to the CRO, you will work closely with the Revenue leaders to develop data-driven insights and drive revenue through operational means. You will set and execute on the plan for the Revenue team’s growth and executional excellence providing transparency across the organization.
- Develop data-driven insights for the Revenue Team.
- Develop and implement procedures to improve sales forecast accuracy and contribute to company-wide strategic planning.
- Help deliver and own the strategy, development and measurement of revenue (both new and existing) enablement programs.
- Manage the budget for the revenue team, and participate in the annual planning process.
- Establish sales enablement program productivity KPIs and metrics. Measure and report on program health, engagement and impact/effectiveness while providing business insights and new strategy recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Accelerate revenue through quantifiable gains in efficiency, project rollout, and continuous improvement.
- Use insights and data to set both individual and team goals.
- Implement programs and offers to grow prospect acquisition.
- Implement process and structure the organization to best attack ideal accounts
- Use market data and historical insights to set quotas and compensation for reps.
- Administer & create (in partnership with Marketing) training program.
- Assess current pricing model to determine strengths and weaknesses.
- Assess current tech infrastructure and ultimately automate processes & reporting through existing and new systems.
- Minimum 5 years of combined Revenue or Sales Operations and Revenue/Sales Operations Management (or 3+ years with 1-2 years of Customer Facing experience in a Sales or Customer Success role)
- Experience working with high-growth, enterprise SaaS companies over $10M ARR.
- History of building and rolling out complex optimization and revenue projects.
- Highly developed analytical skills and financial acumen; robust knowledge of SaaS industry.
- Excellent communication skills and history of working cross-functionally across many teams.
- Experience in Sales or traditional FP&A roles.
- Deep / admin level experience with Salesforce.com.
NICE TO HAVES
- Knowledge of the real estate market
- Experience at a company growing to $50M ARR.
- Experience working with SalesLoft, HubSpot, ChurnZero.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Comprehensive insurance options
- Commuter Benefits
- Be a serious player in a market that is massively larger than others you may know ($4.5Tn in CRE vs. $1.5Tn in E-Commerce, $100Bn's in Transportation)
- Flexible vacation policy
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Free Lunch Fridays, catered every week
- An open, sunny workspace with great views
- Strong office culture
- Happy hours, parties, and quarterly off-sites--Great office culture!
WHY SHOULD YOU CONSIDER WORKING AT HONEST BUILDINGS?
- You get to work with a group of 90+ talented teammates with backgrounds from Tishman Speyer, McKinsey, Urban Compass, Goldman Sachs, Facebook, Doberman, Equinox, Warby Parker, ChartBeat, CoStar, Cornell and Columbia. We're 90+ people today but we're on the precipice of a big expansion. Come be a part of helping to shape it!
- We've raised more than $47 million from top investors, including Thrive Capital and global real estate owners.
- We have lots of fun and have great startup perks, but we’re playing to win.
- You'll be tasked with great responsibility and make a huge difference.
- You’ll get to work on a fascinating problem in one of the largest sectors of the economy. Real estate / construction is one of the last big markets to be impacted by the onslaught of technological change and is ripe for disruption. We're using data science and a thoughtful top-down enterprise network strategy to do it.
- You will have an opportunity to work closely with the owners and developers who shape the built environment we all experience every day. All from New York City, the capital of the global real estate industry