Director of Revenue Operations at Ribbon Health (Greater NYC Area, NY)
At Ribbon, we’re building the infrastructure to power billions of healthcare decisions. We work with companies across the entire healthcare ecosystem, partnering with innovators on our shared mission of making care accessible, affordable, and high quality. By transforming the healthcare decision making process, we can influence a person’s outcomes for the better.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial and operationally excellent Director of Revenue Operations to help scale our end-to-end revenue function through the next phase of Ribbon's growth. You will work as an operations leader and thought partner to our go-to-market leaders (putting on your COO hat), and partner across Sales, Marketing, Customer, Partnerships, and Finance to ensure we are building and operating an efficient revenue “machine” that can scale with the next phase of our growth. You will master the data and funnel to support revenue forecasting, headcount planning, compensation planning, and quarterly target setting with the Operations and Finance teams. We’re looking for someone who loves ambiguity and is excited to build this new function and team from the ground up.
Together, we can create a healthier future where people receive exceptional care.
What we look for at Ribbon
- Passion and drive to make navigating healthcare simple by building products that increase access to care and power every healthcare decision to be accessible, affordable and high quality.
- Commitment to Ribbon Health company values, working on an exceptional team, and building an exceptional company.
- Grit, hustle, desire, and a “get-it-done” attitude; strong comfort with a lean startup environment, where everyone is encouraged to participate in and contribute across all teams.
- Dedication to the creation of a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment where teammates are celebrated for their unique perspectives and work together to make navigating healthcare simple.
What we're looking for in this role
- You enjoy solving organizational problems and working cross-functionally.
- You are extremely detail-oriented and analytically rigorous.
- You can distill technical concepts to a non-technical audience, as you will describe the machinations of the sales funnel in which you are the expert.
- You have experience navigating greenfield and ambiguous problem spaces, bringing order to chaos, and developing creative solutions anchored on measurable metrics
- Define revenue operations at Ribbon: Develop thoughtful, data-driven recommendations to help Ribbon meet its revenue goals, design and implement processes to accelerate sales velocity, and hire critical support to deliver on this vision.
- Serve as an operational anchor for sales and marketing: Responsible for the operational execution of the GTM strategy across resourcing, strategic planning, and operational processes.
- Own and optimize revenue data and GTM technology: Manage the GTM tech stack (Hubspot, Gong) and data hygiene to surface actionable insights to GTM Leadership.
- Drive industry best-in-class metrics: Establish our KPIs, own improving on these metrics, and push us all to deliver a best-in-class sales function
- Build and cultivate relationships across Ribbon: Become a subject matter expert on all things “sales.”
We seek to make Ribbon the best career decision anyone’s ever made. Part of fulfilling this vision is a compelling total compensation package. The base salary range for this role is between $175K-$200K. Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience. Ribbon also offers a competitive equity package, health insurance, parental leave, 401K matching, and other great benefits.
Our goal is to make this the best career decision any of us have ever made. We stand by this goal by offering a wide variety of benefits such as:
- Fully sponsored medical, vision, and dental coverage
- 401k with matching
- Parental leave and family planning
- Healthcare and dependent care FSA
- Flexible PTO
- Hybrid work environment
- Sponsored membership to One Medical
- Mental health benefits
- Commuter support and CitiBike membership
- Employee assistance program
- Optional long-term disability insurance
- Fully covered short-term disability insurance & optional long term disability insurance
- Work from home stipend
- Inclusive environment passionate about supporting each other as teammates
Ribbon Health is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
A successful candidate must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless Ribbon Health grants an exemption based on medical condition and/or disability, sincerely held religious belief, or as otherwise required under applicable law.
Don’t meet every requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification.
At Ribbon, we’re committed to building a diverse inclusive and authentic workplace with a tangible sense of belonging for all our people.
So if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with everything in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this or another role.