Director of Revenue Operations at HiBob (Greater NYC Area, NY)
HiBob helps modern, mid-size businesses transform the way they manage people, giving HR and managers all they need to connect, engage, develop, and retain top talent. Since 2015, we’ve achieved consecutive triple-digit year-over-year growth, all backed by our amazing team of Bobbers from across the globe, making us the choice HRIS of over 1500 midsize and multinational companies.
Our HR platform is intuitive, data-driven, and built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively. Fast-growing companies across the globe such as Monzo, Happy Socks, Gong, Fiverr, and VaynerMedia rely upon Bob to help them create the best work experiences for their people.
Come and be you with us
Being a Bobber is all about being you. We want you to bring all parts of yourself to work, giving you the freedom and confidence to be the best you and do your best work. If that’s bubbly, shy, precise, funny, bold, kind, honest, brilliant, or anything in between, we’re waiting with open arms. Come join us.
As Director of Revenue Operations you will be responsible for leading the processes and systems infrastructure to enable our go-to-market (GTM) strategy
You will partner cross-functionally to implement scalable systems, processes, and tools to enable the company to grow and capture market share. We’re looking for a forward-thinking, collaborative, creative leader who is passionate about expanding our global market at a company that’s changing what people thought HR could do.
We’re a fast-growing modern company and need someone with a progressive perspective. We’re looking for a strong leader that has the vision, the passion, and the experience to hit the ground running. Someone who’s constantly learning, experimenting, and improving. Someone who is excited by the opportunity to build something that is seen as a strategic driver of the business and will ultimately take Hibob to new heights. The Director, Revenue Operations reports to the CRO.
What will you do:
- Monitor revenue metrics and understand how they are performing against our KPIs
- Manage and lead a team of Revenue Operations professionals
- Work across teams to identify areas of optimization through process improvements and tools
- Execute on projects to improve our BDR and Demand generation efficiency
- Support the reporting needs across the organization as well as team-level reporting to help measure effectiveness of the go-to-market strategy
- Be a key stakeholder in Sales headcount, goal setting, territory configuration, and other planning needs
- Implement data governance framework to ensure data integrity and single source of truth
- Develop reporting & dashboards to show performance, trends, opportunities, and risks across the customer lifecycle
- Help drive key operational metrics for the sales organization like quota attainment, pipeline coverage, stage conversion rates
- Work with global sales management to identify training opportunities and provide feedback to sales enablement organization.
**Note: We are looking for candidates located in the New York Metro Area who are willing to work.a hybrid schedule in our NYC office. We love collaborating and connecting with our team members in-person, and we hope you will too!**
Base salaries for this role range from $165,000 - $225,000 per year. Additionally this role has a variable compensation component.
As an HR company, HiBob seeks to create a best-in-class employee experience for all Bobbers. We take immense pride in the diversity of our team and in creating an environment that is fair and equitable for all. Ensuring pay equity across race, gender, and all other forms of diversity is pivotal to this mission.
When determining salary ranges for our roles, we look at external market data and the salaries of Bobbers holding the same or similar roles. Our pay bands are wide because great candidates come to us with a broad range of experience and skill sets. When making individual pay rate decisions, we take into account the candidates’ depth of experience, their qualifications relative to incumbent employees, and their location-among other factors.
- 5+ years experience leading Revenue an/or Sales Operations functions; Global experience strongly preferred
- Deep knowledge of tools in HiBob’s tech stack (Salesforce, Outreach) and Salesforce Administrator certification highly preferred
- Clear demonstration of hitting and exceeding project plans
- Project management and department roadmapping experience
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, high growth environment and able to help facilitate change.
- Ability and desire to process and solve complex problems while balancing many cross-functional stakeholders