Director, Revenue Operations at VTS
What Makes This Job Awesome?
- Design strategically smart sales territories that balance account coverage breadth with depth, considering factors such as corporate business strategies, global or local footprint and partnerships
- Model and optimize territories as headcount, product development and growth and market strategies evolve
- Mine company interactions and available data to surface leads and uncover opportunities to pursue at all stages of the sales funnel and customer journey
- Develop a model that grades accounts based on objective and qualitative criteria, understanding that the inputs will be continuously refined
- Create playbooks that teach sales when to have what conversation(s) with whom and who at VTS should be involved
- Build, monitor and maintain prospect and client database, focusing the data quality on accounts, opportunities and contacts
What Makes You a Great Fit?
- Experience organizing large sets of unstructured data to lay the groundwork to develop campaigns, opportunities and business insights
- Strong analytical skills coupled with effective written and oral communication
- Out of the box, forward-looking thinker with sound business judgment
- Strategic individual who can focus on multiple projects, prioritize competing requests and thrive on solving complex problems
- Cross-functional team player who is self-motivated, resourceful and accountable
- Prior experience with enterprise SaaS company and Salesforce is a plus
- 8+ years of sales strategy & operations experience
What VTS Values & How We Show It:
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!