Our mission is to give renters everywhere greater financial freedom to plan and enjoy their lives.
Our first product eliminates cash security deposits and puts more money back in renters’ pockets. With over $45 billion tied up in security deposits for 110 million renters in the United States alone, it’s time for security deposits to officially become a thing of the past. Tying up money at one of life’s biggest and most expensive moments just isn’t fair.
So we threw out the antiquated “way of doing things” and built a technology-driven insurance product to help bring renting into the 21st century. With Rhino, millions of renters across the country now have the opportunity to save with our award-winning deposit insurance. We’ve already saved hundreds of millions of dollars for renters and are trusted in over 1 million homes nationwide, and most importantly, we’re just getting started...
Backed by A-list investors at the intersection of tech and real-estate, NYC-based Rhino is freeing up tens of billions of dollars for renters all over the United States. We have created a platform that allows renters to sidestep the exorbitant up-front cost of renting an apartment by getting rid of security deposits, with a solution that is beneficial for both renters and landlords.
Solving a $190 Billion dollar problem that affects virtually everyone in the country, we have a huge opportunity ahead of us, and with new funding secured we’re growing the team company-wide.
We are looking for a Director of Revenue Operations to build the infrastructure behind our growing sales engine. Your mission is to create and execute quarterly and annual revenue plans, help define and improve sales processes, analyze and share insights on key revenue and sales trends, design and measure metrics to enhance overall productivity, and ultimately help scale our business in an effective way. You will report directly to the SVP of Revenue and be responsible for the support functions essential to a happy & productive revenue team.In this role you will:
- Be a true partner to all of our revenue leaders, supporting their teams with tools and creative workflows.
- Have the ability to re-imagine our incentive compensation plans to fully align with our business objectives
- Define the account management strategy and book assignment for our revenue organization.
- Identify and implement the infrastructure to support our growing revenue org, and prepare us for x10 growth.
- Identify and build/improve key sales and account management processes to ensure efficiency and high performance across teams that scale over time
- Engage with sales reps and sales leadership to get ongoing feedback on the sales process and structure and drive improvements
- Develop key metrics to be communicated across the sales org and leadership that provide insights into sales performance and operational efficiency
- Support weekly, monthly & quarterly reporting and forecasting for the sales organization, identifying significant changes and trends that will materially impact our growth trajectory
- Architecture and administration of our Salesforce instance and adjacent sales tools - Including our marketing and partner success stacks
- Work closely with sales management and leadership on the implementation of solutions that maximize efficiency and conversion rates of each sales channel
- Work cross-departmentally with Sales, Partner Success, Marketing, and Finance to improve and customize workflows, optimize efficiency, and help us “get the most” out of the tools in our stack
- Monitor the accuracy of sales reports and other data and intelligence essential to the sales organization: recommend revision to existing reports, or assist in the development of new reporting tools as needed
- Work closely with the Finance team to provide accurate analysis and sales forecasting used for company financial planning
- Source, implement, and manage technologies used by the sales team and evaluate the effectiveness of the technologies
- Own all development and administration within Salesforce and other integrated tools such as SalesLoft, Periscope, Stripe, Aircall, Calendly, and others
- Enable our department leaders and sales team to achieve all of their desired improvements within Salesforce and other integrated systems
- Build functionality by creating Salesforce triggers, Visualforce pages, APEX code, etc.
- Design new Salesforce solutions and create effective project execution plans
- Add value to the project in all phases – definition, development, and deployment
- Research changes in upcoming versions of Salesforce.com and other integrated applications; provide recommendations when necessary to enhance efficiency and productivity and ensure system sustainability
- Audit, uncover and resolve data quality issues; make recommendations to avoid issues in the future
- Manage and prioritize ongoing support requests, projects, and priorities in real-time
- 7 years or more experience in Sales, Sales Leadership, and Sales Operations, with a demonstrated history of improving sales productivity by providing data-driven insights for strategic planning and sales enablement (especially within the SaaS startup space)
- Experience managing operations across multiple locations is a plus
- The ability to zoom in and zoom out: balance high-level planning with day-to-day operations
- Deliver projects at high velocity with high accuracy
- Proven ability to finetune complex sales processes and rollouts
- Ability to analyze complex sets of data and present it in an easy and digestible manner - identify actionable insights that drive results
- Strong financial acumen and understanding
- Understanding of Salesforce architecture and design principles and best practices
- Experience with Visualforce, Apex Classes, Apex Controllers, Apex Triggers (Ruby experience is a plus)
- Experience with SFDC Metadata API, SFDC API, and other APIs
- Experience working with technical third party integrations related to Salesforce
- An Excel and Google Sheets wizard
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and communicate
- Flexible, fast learner who thrives in a constantly-changing work environment
- Data-driven decision-making skills
- Excellent listening, verbal, written communication skills
- You thrive in leading initiatives across multiple teams and have a passion for sales and technology
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member
Rhino is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees, and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rhino are without regard to race, color, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rhino has a zero-tolerance policy against discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This includes recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.