As a Director of Sales and Cx Operations you will lead and grow our operations team to continue to develop and deploy go-to-market business solutions to ensure the utmost productivity within our NYC Melio team. You will be responsible for operationalizing our tools for Sales and Cx as well as building our operations roadmap as we scale. Being both analytical and data focused, you will utilize the expertise of GTM tools along with strategic thinking to deliver top-notch critical insights for leadership, and ensure we are performing at a high level through the operational standpoint within our GTM functions. You will work cross functionally among the organization to improve processes which will ultimately lead to amazing results!
How you’ll make an impact:
- Lead a team responsible for operations in our go-to-market functions which includes Sales, Customer Success, Customer Experience, Marketing, etc.
- Expand and adjust upon the models for team productivity, utilizing insights and data management to provide recommendations to leadership from findings
- Evaluate our current processes, and define where stronger process efficiencies need to be placed in order to improve the overall team performance
- Establish and execute scalable processes to drive best practices within lead management through both inbound and outbound efforts
- Be at the forefront of creating and implementing a training program for GTM on-boarding strategy, along with implementing cross-functional operational initiatives
- Pioneer new technology applications to optimize and improve the overall team performance
- Maintain and evaluate all data reports, while rolling all strategic projects
What we’d love to see:
- 7+ years of operations experience, with 2-3 years supporting Sales and Cx operations preferably within a fintech or startup environment
- 3+ years within a management role, ideally supporting operations professionals
- Experience being a leader within a go-to-market team
- Proven ability to run and deliver results on large-scale
- Proven ability to fulfill complex technical projects across several sites under tight deadlines through organized planning and prioritization
- Strong analytical background. You also have experience within SQL, along with reporting tools such as Salesforce, Redash, Tableau, Looker or any other visualization
- Bonus points for successfully implementing OKR in a previous role
- Bonus points for knowledge of fintech, AP/AR, and/or B2B strategy
Benefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical/dental/vision) where Melio pays a majority of the monthly premiums
- Competitive compensation plans
- 401K matching
- Flexible PTO
- Stocked kitchen full of snacks, drinks, coffee and much more!
- Weekly catered lunch
- Yoga Fridays
- Plenty of fun team outings
- Extensive career growth and development opportunities throughout a growing startup
When we started Melio, we wanted to build more than an efficient Accounts Payable tool. We wanted to build a service that helps small businesses keep up with business. Melio is a B2B payments experience that not only saves time but also significantly improves cash flow. We aid to make the payment workflow so simple it helps businesses focus on their customers, not their back office. With a company that works in the heart of Soho, the Melio team has continued to grow exponentially. Our faMELIO is made up of hardworking go-getters. We love to celebrate the successes of our team, and the continued success of our growing company!
Here at Melio, culture is one of our biggest priorities. We champion a team that fosters diversity and inclusivity in all aspects. Regardless of gender, age, race, nationally, sexual orientation, parental status, or disability, Melio will consider all qualified applicants during our process as we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Even if you’re on the fence about applying to an open role, please throw your specs in the mix -- we’d love to connect with you!