As a Director of Sales (Sales+Partners) at Yotpo, you will focus on process, performance, efficiency, and strategy and your duties will include strategic planning, development of policies and practices, data management and analysis, operational strategy, and more.
You’ve seen us every time you shop online, but might not even know it. Yotpo is an eCommerce marketing platform solution helping to create customer-centric shopping experiences for forward-thinking brands like Away Travel, THINX, and Steve Madden. We serve 10,000 brands across four global locations, 550+ employees, and well-funded operations from leading SaaS investors including Bessemer, Blumberg Capital & Access Industries.
Main areas of Responsibility:
- Oversee and evaluate Yotpo's revenue funnel performance and lead senior-leadership discussions around challenges and opportunities (regular management meetings, cross-functional and cross-departmental committees).
- Develop and manage global sales forecasting, planning, reporting, and analytics infrastructure to deliver predictable and insightful sales intelligence to various stakeholders within the organization.
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of Yotpo’s Go-To-Market operations according to organizational objectives; identity, formulate and implement improvement processes and policies
- Coordinate sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization.
- Optimize and scale key business operations and systems to enable internal and external efficiencies in a hyper-growth environment
- Implement enabling technologies, including CRM, to field sales teams. Monitor the assigned sales organization’s compliance with the required standards for maintaining CRM data. Work closely with sales management to optimize the effectiveness of Yotpo’s technology investments.
- Analyze operational performance and proactively identify areas of risk and opportunity and propose the appropriate corrective actions.
- Critically evaluate our current processes and tools, overhauling these to drive efficiencies and improve team performance
- Support departments leaders in decision making, communication, and rollout of operational changes
- Recruit, lead and mentor operations specialists who are responsible for various operations functions at Yotpo.
- Provide input to RevOps leadership in the development and administration of sales incentive compensation programs.
- Builds peer support and strong internal-company relationships with other key management personnel.
- Supports the equitable assignment of sales force quotas and ensures quotas are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources.
- Identify training needs across GTM functions and collaborate with enablement and training to ensure process consistency and data accuracy.
- Bachelor degree required (preferably in Business, Economics, Mathematics or similar)
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Revenue/Business/Sales/Marketing Operations
- Previous professional experience in SaaS
- Extensive knowledge of integrated sales and marketing infrastructure using Salesforce and Marketo
- Demonstrated professional writing and communication skills for executive audiences
- Consistently operate in an attitude of partnership and collaboration.
- Experience working in conjunction with an integrated SaaS partnership organization a plus
Skills and Qualifications we are looking for
- Excellent understanding and experience of standard business practices related to Revenue Operations processes and systems (Sales metrics, Demand generation waterfall metrics, reporting, forecasting, territory management etc).
- Deep experience across design, implementation, and ongoing improvement of a full-funnel SaaS tech stack.
- Ability to excel in a fast-growing environment, delivering accuracy while managing to deadlines where adaptability is imperative
- Experienced people manager
- Data-driven with a commitment to process improvement.
- Enjoys “getting their hands dirty” by digging into complex operational problems
- Positive, high-energy attitude, independent, and takes ownership of all tasks from start to finish. Acute attention to detail
- Highly collaborative, team-oriented, and comfortable leading cross-functional projects
- Strong ability to deliver and facilitate knowledge transfer, both in-person and virtually, across a diverse and distributed team
- Critical thinking skills to translate sometimes ambiguous business needs into effective communications and solutions
You’d love Yotpo if:
- You thrive in an innovative environment and enjoy working with cutting edge and game-changing technology.You want to work with the most progressive, disruptive and beloved brands in eCommerce.
- You geek out a little bit knowing that Yotpo offers the most integrations in the eCommerce ecosystem.
- Working alongside awesome people at a diverse and inclusive company where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged matters to you.
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture earned us coveted spots on Crain’s New York Business’ Best Place to Work as well as BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work. Yotpo’s initiatives and programming are directly inspired by employee feedback. These include a Mentorship Program, an expansive D&I program, affinity groups like Yotpo Cares and Women at Work, and professional development for all. Yotpo also provides many benefits: outings and happy hours, individualized rewards and recognition, commuter benefits, summer flex days, generous PTO, 401K matching, and a comprehensive benefits plan including medical, dental, health, life and vision.
Yotpo champions diversity - we welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.