Trialspark is a technology company that brings new medical treatments to patients faster by reimagining the clinical trial process.
We’re fundamentally changing how clinical trials are run, rethinking the trial process both from a technology and operational perspective. To achieve this, we’re bringing together talent from top technology, CRO, and biopharma companies to work side by side.
As a finance analyst at Trialspark, you will be responsible for providing financial modeling and analyses to assist in growth and financial planning, analyze key performance indicators, and support key strategic decisions.
In this position, your responsibilities will include:
- Financial Reporting - Produce monthly, quarterly and annual reports. Understand forecast to actual variances and provide meaningful analysis to the management team.
- Financial Analysis - Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators (KPIs) including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, and capital expenditures. Perform financial analyses to evaluate and drive company decisions and strategy.
- Forecasting - Work cross-functionally with all areas of the business to maintain accurate forecasts.
You’d be a great fit for this position if you are:
- Organized and detail-oriented - This role is all about the details. You need to juggle many different tasks, ensuring they all get done in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ownership mentality - You feel a strong sense of ownership over your work. You not only get it done well, but also look for ways to improve how we do things.
- Passionate about startups and entrepreneurship - You like to create things from scratch and can operate effectively without micromanagement. You're comfortable in both team and individual contexts.
- Well-versed in Excel/Google Sheets - You need to be able to translate complex business operations and scenarios into rows and columns on a spreadsheet.
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.