Finance Analyst at CLEAR
CLEAR’s mission is to strengthen security and create frictionless experiences. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, stadiums and venues nationwide. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
CLEAR is looking for a Finance Analyst to join our growing Finance & Analytics team. As a key member of the Strategic Finance & Analytics (SFA) Group, you will be responsible for a variety of analyses to drive strategic and operational decisions throughout the organization. This position reports to the SFA Manager.
What You Will Do:
- Partner with cross functional teams to develop financial Opex & Capex forecasts including monthly meetings to identify key risks & opportunities; Serve as critical link between operators, corporate and management
- Generate presentations to support internal reporting including updating monthly financial reviews and Board materials
- Develop and maintain detailed financial models to support the company budget and 3 year strategic plan
- Build dynamic, detailed and scalable financial and operational models driven by key financial and operational metrics
- Work to refine our planning/forecast processes and spread accountability throughout the organization
- Support multi-year strategic development and initiatives across the organization including M&A opportunities
- Help drive new initiatives by creating detailed business cases to evaluate and support decision making
- Maintain and improve our ERP system (Adaptive)
Who You Are:
- 2-3 years experience in investment banking or corporate finance
- Undergraduate degree in accounting, economics, mathematics, finance, or another quantitative discipline
- Ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and exhibit flexibility
- Exceptional Excel / financial modeling skills
- Advanced PowerPoint and executive level presentation skills
- Working knowledge of Adaptive and business intelligence tools (Looker) a plus
- Outstanding organizational skills with the ability to multitask