At DailyPay, we are helping to reinvent the employee experience, starting with its most basic component — pay. We do this by disrupting archaic and transactional payroll processes and creating innovative ways for employees to access and save their earned income, before payday. Through engaging and enriching relationships with our partners, we have become the leader in providing employees on-demand access to their earned income — across all industries — allowing them to exert greater control over their pay and to improve their financial health.
Our mission is made possible by DailyPay’s most important asset: our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. Through the success of our product, we have seen monumental growth in our workforce, and we constantly look for exceptional talent to join us. At DailyPay, you are challenged with dynamic tasks that drive your professional development and career growth. Join us on our journey to deliver an innovative pay experience and to empower America’s workforce with the ability to truly harness the power of their pay and take control of their financial lives.The Role:
DailyPay is growing! Our Finance team is seeking a dedicated Financial Data Analytics Manager to join our Business Analytics team. Under the Finance organization, the Business Analytics team focuses on delivering information and insights to support business decisions. This role will manage Business Analytics Data Analysts and work closely with the Enterprise Data Science & Engineering team to support the data needs for business analytics projects and builds, as well as the administration of our enterprise wide BI tools.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.How You Will Make an Impact:
- Master data management: manage master data definitions and relationships - rules for sharing data
- Business Intelligence data admin: liaison to the data engineering/enterprise data and infrastructure (snowflake & DBT data and metric layer build)
- Business Intelligence software admin: manage (install/ upgrade) BI applications (tableau/ metabase), manage user access permissions.
- Be laser focused on data quality and create and implement data validation procedures as necessary
- Own metric definition management
- Manage finance analytics projects
- Responsible for creating a roadmap for finance analytics data group that supports finance/ finance analytics initiatives and goals and is in alignment with broader company data initiatives and data engineering road map
- Be solutions driven and have a process improvement mindset: ability to identify / recommend performance, SW, HW improvements
- Ad-hoc projects as required
- 3-5 years of management experience
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage project delivery
- Excellent report-writing and presentation skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving capabilities
- Experience with database systems of SQL
- Understanding of data modeling and data architecture concepts (Snowflake)
- Data analytics and data visualization experience (Tableau)
- Occasional need to work outside of normal business hours as required to support customers may be required
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.