As a Finance Associate at Trialspark, you will drive all significant financial modeling, forecasting, and analyses. You’ll collaborate with major stakeholders across all departments to help our leadership gain key insights into our business and support optimal decision making. As a strategic and analytical member of the Finance team, you have a passion for continuous improvement and can execute seamlessly in a fluid, fast-paced environment.
In this position, your responsibilities will include:
- Building detailed financial models to evaluate and support the company’s leadership in decision-making
- Maintaining financial models to understand how actuals compare to forecasts over time
- Reporting on the financial performance of the company to all stakeholders
- Using the insights to identify and drive areas of financial improvement with the relevant stakeholders
- Engaging and collaborating with cross-functionally with operations, sales, marketing, etc. on ad hoc projects and financial analyses
Qualifications and Experience
You’d be a great fit for this position if you are:
- You have 3-5 years of finance experience, preferably in IB and/or PE
- You have advanced Excel skills, experience with SQL a plus
- You are a first-principles thinker and take a data-driven approach to solving problems
- You are scrappy, a fast learner, and not intimidated to roll up your sleeves to get something done
- You feel a strong sense of ownership over your work. You not only get it done well, but you also look for ways to improve how we do things.
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.