Finance Director at Celonis
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software, turning process insights into action with The Celonis Intelligent Business Cloud, built on the process mining technology it pioneered. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Companies around the world including Siemens, L’Oreal, Uber, 3M, and BMW rely on Celonis technology to guide action and drive change to business processes, resulting in millions of dollars saved and an improved experience for their customers. Headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, New York, Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Valuated at over $1Billion, Celonis received $27.6M Series A in June 2016 and $50M Series B funding in June 2018 from investors Accel and 83 North. Since opening its US headquarters in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue. In addition to its offices in the UK, Netherlands, and Japan, Celonis is expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, accounting, or related discipline required
- Advanced degree preferred
- 7+ years of progressively responsible experience in finance and accounting
- Detailed and extensive skill set in modeling and financial planning Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Maniacal attention to detail
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skill
- Build out and maintain short and long term company’s financial model.
- Define capital allocation framework.
- Harmonize and Build next level Operational reporting, globally.
- Analyze, measure and optimize Sales and Marketing funnels.
- Business partnering to various Executives.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.