Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.About the Role
We are looking for a Manager of Go-To-Market (GTM) to lead our FP&A business partnership with our CRO and their leadership team. It is a critical and highly visible role within FP&A where you will be responsible for helping shape the strategy and execution of our GTM teams. You will be the key bridge between the GTM business and the broader finance team by helping intermediate multiple perspectives to align the business and empower healthy growth and scale. You will be a good fit if you have experience influencing a GTM organization and are a skilled communicator with a history of building relationships and trust with senior leadership.What You'll Be Doing
- Lead planning and forecasting activities with our GTM business partners to manage their budgeting and planning cycles
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing leadership to identify important questions and answer with data and analytical insights
- Develop financial/KPI reporting packages and guide insight on performance across multiple dimensions (geography, products, GTM channels, segments)
- Build financial forecasts, track performance and understand deviations from actuals to drive strategy and operational rigor
- Work on ad-hoc projects with Revenue Operations and to prepare strategic analysis and presentations for sales leadership
- Lead Process Improvement in relation to weekly/monthly/quarterly key FP&A deliverables
- Gain deep knowledge and understanding of Riskified’s business performance across geographies and merchant types
- 7+ years of operational experience including experience within investment banking, management consulting, private equity, venture capital, or business insights / analytics roles, and ideally more recent experience in strategic finance functions at a high-growth company.
- Experience with revenue and GTM metrics forecasting and business partnering, particularly within a SaaS or Usage-based business
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or business (MBA is a plus)
- Advanced Excel / G-suite knowledge
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 650+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members.
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned all our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Equity for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
Reuters: General Atlantic-Backed Riskified is Valued at 4.3 BLN in NYSE Debut
FoxBusiness: Fraud Protection Platform 'Riskified' Begins Trading on NYSE
Announcing Riskified's $165M Funding Round
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup
Inc Magazine: Best Workplaces
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.