Finance Manager, Revenue & Sales at adMarketplace
With 20 years of search marketing expertise our goal is to add value to every search. On the simplest level we are the largest consumer search technology platform outside of Google and Bing. adMarketplace delivers incremental search traffic across native channels, including mobile apps, consumer sites, and browsers. Our technology enables audiences to skip search results pages and navigate directly to trusted sites in moments of intent. As well as driving incremental reach we are also market leaders in terms of privacy and performance.
Join the adMarketplace Finance Team in this critical role to support revenue planning & forecasting, reporting & insights, and sales compensation programs. Reporting to the VP of Finance, you will collaborate closely with our customer-facing teams (Sales, Account Management, Business Development), providing insights and answers to high-priority business questions.
What You’ll Do:
- Maintain and update our revenue planning and forecasting models, staying up-to-date on sales pipelines, ad budgets, revenue delivery, and margin.
- Develop, track, and report on sales metrics on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Manage the entire sales compensation cycle – quota-setting, compensation plan design, payout calculations, and delivery of commission statements.
- Assist with month-end accounting close by overseeing commission and bonus expense accruals.
- Create new analytical and reporting tools as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field, or demonstrable understanding of finance and accounting principles
- 5-7 years of experience in a strategic analytical function, e.g. FP&A, Strategy, Investment Banking, or Consulting
- Experience partnering with sales leaders and managing revenue-based compensation required
- Substantial expertise in reporting automation, dashboard creation, and KPI management
- Self-starter who responds quickly to requests and juggles multiple tasks
- Power user of MS Excel and Google Sheets; strong mastery of data visualization and story-telling
- Maturity to handle extremely sensitive and confidential information
Would Be Awesome:
- Working knowledge of pay-per-click advertising or digital advertising in general
- Experience in high-growth operating environments
- Experience in B2B technology, sales and services-driven companies
- Experience with QuickBooks, Salesforce, and various BI tools