Grailed and Heroine are curated e-commerce marketplaces for men’s and women’s luxury fashion. Our community driven marketplaces are built for enthusiasts by enthusiasts. Our goal is to provide an interactive and educational meeting ground where fashion enthusiasts can buy and sell their unique pieces.
Our team prides itself on providing an environment that encourages learning and growth, giving you the opportunity to lead your own projects and take pride in the work you do. We're constantly looking for chances to create a more inclusive, fun, collaborative, and effective work environment.
Our marketplaces have seen some great traction based off a strong product and a brand that resonates on an emotional level with our consumers. Our team prides itself on providing an environment for all employees where they are encouraged to learn and grow. Employees are given the opportunity to take ownership of their projects and take pride in what they do. We're constantly trying new technologies and looking for opportunities to make our work environment more enjoyable and effective.
As a Finance Manager, you will:
- Own all aspects of accounting, payroll and accounts payable, including but not limited to invoice entries, payments, revenue entries and journal entries as needed.
- Analyze and review all financial data to create accurate and predictive financial models
- Other responsibilities include participating in special projects and providing ad hoc analyses to senior leadership
The following might describe you:
- 3-5 years of related accounting or finance experience, preferably in an e-commerce environment
- Strong Excel skills, and to be comfortable with an extremely large data set
- Previous ownership of all financial forecasting models
- Strong communication skills and proven ability to build relations with multiple stake holders
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
Grailed launched in 2014 and has become one of the premier online marketplaces to find great men's clothing. Our sister site, Heroine, launched in 2017 and is quickly following suit.
We offer competitive salaries, stock options, health insurance with 100% premium covered, a 401(k) plan, generous vacation, and commuter benefits. We have a healthy work-life balance and a fantastic working environment. Grailed is located in SoHo and walking distance from N/Q/R, 4/6, A/C/E, and B/D/F/M trains.
Grailed is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.