adMarketplace is the largest privacy-safe consumer search marketplace. We provide search advertising integrations for trusted mobile apps, browsers, browser applications, and consumer sites to connect consumers directly to top brands at the moment they express decision-making intent.
We are dedicated to improving the search experience for consumers, publishers, and advertisers without sacrificing privacy. With 20 years of experience building and operating innovative consumer search technology, our mission is to add value to every search.
Join the adMarketplace Finance Team in this critical role to support revenue modeling & forecasting, reporting & insights, and sales compensation programs. Reporting to the VP of Finance, you will collaborate closely with our Leadership and client-facing teams (Sales, Account Management, Business Development), providing insights and answers to high-priority business questions.
What You’ll Do:
- Build, maintain, and upgrade our revenue planning and forecasting models, staying up-to-date on sales pipelines, revenue delivery, and margins.
- Model various business scenarios with the ability to quickly adjust assumptions and measure impact.
- Develop, track, and report on revenue metrics and KPIs.
- Manage the entire sales compensation cycle – quota-setting, compensation plan design, payout calculations, and delivery of commission statements.
- Assist with long-range (multi-year) modeling.
- Assist with month-end accounting close.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field and a demonstrable understanding of finance and accounting principles
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a strategic analytical function, e.g. FP&A, Strategy, Investment Banking, or Consulting, in a B2B company
- Experience building and troubleshooting complex business and financial models (power user of Excel and/or Google Sheets)
- Experience with QuickBooks, Salesforce, and various BI tools
- Substantial expertise in reporting automation, dashboard creation, and KPI management
- Experience partnering with sales leaders and managing revenue-based compensation preferred
- Strong ability to visualize data and form business narratives
- Must be self-starter who responds quickly to requests and juggles multiple tasks
- Must have maturity to handle extremely sensitive and confidential information
- Working knowledge of pay-per-click advertising or digital advertising in general is a plus
- Experience in high-growth operating environments
- Experience in tech industry and/or sales-driven companies is a plus
adMarketplace is named as one of the best places to work in New York City by leading publications such as Built In and Crain’s. We embody our core values and culture day in and day out. Our 5C’s define how we play the game - Curiosity, Collaboration, Creative Conflict, Commitment and Competitiveness. We’re looking for curious, dedicated, and collaborative individuals who play to win.
adMarketplace offers competitive salaries, continuing education programs, management training, and career paths to ensure all of our employees have an opportunity to grow.
The well-being of our employees is our top priority, adMarketplace offers competitive health benefits, wellness programs, paid time off, commuter benefits, equity, 401k matching, and more to ensure a healthy work/life balance.