Financial Analyst, Billing & Revenue at CLEAR
CLEAR makes life easier and more secure by using biometrics – your fingerprints, eyes and face – to confirm that you are you, and keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 45+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, moving quickly with data-informed decisions, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we’re working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 4+ million members across the country.
The Financial Analyst, Billing & Revenue will be our in-house expert in understanding CLEAR's end-to-end credit card billing processes and data flows. You will be responsible for optimizing our credit card billing processes and ensuring they run smoothly and accurately 24/7/365.
What You Will Do:
- Optimize and ensure accuracy of our credit card billing, refund and chargeback processes
- Monitor daily reports to ensure customer billing is operating as designed at all times including success rates, hard/soft declines and card update processes
- Own revenue to cash reconciliation process
- Create efficiencies through automation where possible
- Develop executive reporting and analysis to aid in business optimization
- Take point on interfacing with merchant processors and subscription billing vendors to ensure we receive best in class services and fees
Who You Are:
- Accounting experience and a solid foundation (4+ years) of industry experience
- Experience in tech / high-growth environment or subscription-based B2C model a plus
- Advanced Excel experience with the demonstrated ability to analyze large data sets
- Strong analytical, communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills conducive to collaboration