Financial Analyst, Connected Fitness Revenue Reporting at Peloton
Peloton is looking for a hard-working, motivated Financial Analyst to support our Senior Financial Analyst and partner across our exciting and fast-paced Connected Fitness Revenue business. The ideal candidate is proactive, driven and resourceful, with strong prioritization skills and a desire to dive into the data. You will be a critical part of a visible, cross-functional team and will help drive strategic decision making as we expand our Connected Fitness portfolio. This person will help support business relationships with corporate leaders across the organization and will also partner closely with our data science and accounting teams.
- Provide reporting / analytical support to our Senior Financial Analyst and Connected Fitness business teams
- Track business performance against operating plans and prepare monthly, quarterly and year-to-date reporting for management and business leads
- Collaborate with accounting and other finance partners to bridge actual results to plan
- Establish business relationships and assist in the review of results with the business on a monthly basis
- Develop, improve, and expand upon recurring reporting processes and assist in KPI analysis
- Increase reporting and process efficiency through automation
- Partner with FP&A Reporting and Consolidations Senior Manager to enhance management reporting and board of director materials associated with Connected Fitness metrics
- 2+ years in FP&A / corporate finance, strong plus for prior experience developing and assisting cross-functional relationships
- Undergraduate degree in finance / economics / accounting / mathematics preferred
- High aptitude and enthusiasm for creating new reports to drive insight into business KPIs
- Must be a proactive & highly organized self-starter, able to work independently and under tight deadlines while maintaining attention to detail
- Excellent communication / collaboration skills required, particularly the ability to explain complex concepts to non-financial audiences; role involves building strong relationships across the organization
- Advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills required. Advanced experience working with data visualization tools (e.g. Looker) is a plus
- Experience with financial systems, specifically Planful and SAP, is a plus
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.