Financial Analyst, Emerging Business at Angi
Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
About the role
What you’ll do
- Creation and management of financial forecasts and annual plans
- Working with internal teams to understand and explain business trends and variances in the business
- Developing and maintaining reporting on financial and business metrics
- Performing ad-hoc analyses across multiple business functions
- Providing information and analysis to the business to support and drive strategic decisions
- Presenting and communicating results and recommendations to leadership teams across the Angi organization as well as subsidiaries
- Working with both on-site and remote teams across different areas of the country
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline such as finance, engineering, physics, economics, mathematics, etc
- 1+ years of professional experience in quantitative analysis or an advanced degree in a related field
- Strong analytical, problem-structuring, and problem-solving skills; experience synthesizing data into information, and presenting concise analyses
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Quick learner displaying intellectual curiosity
- SQL experience
We value diversity
We know that the best ideas come from teams where diverse points of view uncover new solutions to hard problems. We welcome and value individuals who bring diverse life experiences, educational backgrounds, cultures, and work experiences.
Compensation & Benefits
- The salary band for this position ranges from $70,000 - $85,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world