Aircall is on a mission to redefine the business phone.
We are an advanced cloud-based phone system, complete business phone, and call center software — all wrapped up in one single tool.
But behind our product are the people driving it. Ambition, teamwork, transparency and community — these are the values we live by at Aircall. We know that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
So if you’re a person that loves the challenge of a startup atmosphere, enjoys solving meaningful problems, and wants to feel like part of a family — then you just might be who we’re looking for.
About the role:
We are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated FP&A Analyst. The analyst will be responsible for enhancing business performance and predictability through financial planning, value-added reporting, and analysis. As an analyst, you know how to communicate effectively, are detailed oriented, and a fast executor in a results-driven environment. You take initiative and are able to work in a dynamic setting across departments, and geographies.
What you'll do:
- Partner with our internal Accounting team on monthly close process, financial reporting, and preparation of GAAP financial statements
- Participate in the development of detailed daily, weekly, and monthly reporting and analytics (P&L, cash etc.)
- Help drive the budget and forecast process with designated business partners: understand their drivers and objectives and partner with them to forecast effectively
- Build dashboards, reports, and models from scratch to accommodate business needs and provide management with insightful commentary on business performance and deliver actionable recommendations
- Prepare material for board of directors and investor relation activities (funding, debt financing etc.)
- Support the executive team on key strategic topics (M&A, fundraising, etc.)
- Participate actively in new FP&A initiatives, including ad hoc analyses and process improvement related to reporting, forecasting and KPI tracking
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor's degree with a focus in Finance, Accounting, or Economics preferred
- 1 year or more experience of finance and strategic analysis experience
- Team player spirit with ability to work collaboratively
- Strong quantitative skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (to internal and external stakeholders)
- Ability to mix strategic perspectives with operational common sense, and dive into detail, while not losing sight of the big picture
- Ability to build financial models and analyses from scratch in an accurate and timely manner
- Proficiency with Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Prior experience with CRMs (e.g. Salesforce), ERPs (e.g. Netsuite), and enterprise BI (e.g. Looker) a plus
We believe that everyone’s voice is unique and valuable. That’s why we advocate to empower the voice of both our employees and our customers. Being fully engaged at work means that we’re happier, more confident, and more excited to achieve great things together.
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across two continents. We give you the freedom and tools to do your best work, and foster an environment you can do it in. We also have some sweet perks like:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance are 100% covered
- Unlimited PTO — take the time you need to come to work feeling great!
- 401k plan (with company matching!)
- Competitive salary with fitness/wellness reimbursement and commuter compensation
- An office in the center of NYC with great food (breakfast every Monday & Friday!), drinks, and team parties
Aircall is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome qualified applicants, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.