Financial Analyst (FP&A)
The Financial Analyst will be a member of the FP&A team and report directly to the Sr. Manager, Revenue & Business Analysis. The position will develop, maintain and implement tools to track and manage financial performance of various revenue streams and the overall business.
- Produce daily, weekly, monthly, and annual key performance indicators for all subscription and direct to consumer- based products (including but not limited to Ticketing, MLB.TV, At Bat, Gaming, etc.)
- Assist in creation / updating of KPI dashboards for each business verticals
- Provide support for analyses around various B2B revenue streams (i.e. Licensing, Consumer Products, Gaming & Sponsorship)
- Maintain, track and analyze general ledger activity for direct cost associated with various business verticals
- Compile and format data from reporting tools including but not limited to JDE Edwards, Looker, Preferred Strategies, Business Objects, etc.
- Reconciling FP&A models to general ledger balances monthly
- Manage analysis and reconciliation of Sponsorship operational tracking reporting
- Compile holistic analysis to assist business owners determine operational and financial goals, compile and analyze results, assess performance and assist in decision-making
- Perform ad hoc analysis as needed
- 1-3 years’ experience in FP&A, financial modeling, investment banking, etc.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Preferably someone with SQL / Looker experience
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Self-starter with a strong attention to detail
- General accounting knowledge required