Financial Analyst, Product
The Squarespace Finance team is seeking an eager and intellectually curious Financial Analyst to partner with our Product organization. You will partner with the FP&A Lead to explore a range of business questions, ultimately helping the company to achieve its financial and operational goals through data and sophisticated analysis.
We expect this Analyst to be a proactive member of the FP&A team, asking a lot of questions to learn on the job and grow along with the company. You will dig into challenges - from routine operations, to forecasting and planning - to connect the dots and draw valuable insights for the business. You will also develop strong relationships with the leaders on your partner teams, and you should be comfortable presenting financial information across the company in a clear and concise way. This is the perfect opportunity to use your critical thinking and analytical abilities to learn the inner workings of a successful organization.
This role reports into the FP&A Lead in our New York headquarters.
- Create and deliver key financial and operational metrics in a timely manner to support management and board reporting
- Partner with Product organization to develop business cases in support of new product and feature launches
- Prepare insightful financial and operational analytics for management to support company initiatives
- Support the strategic planning process
- Identify opportunities to enhance the efficiency of existing processes and propose improvements to streamline the use of key business metrics
- 3+ years experience in financial planning & analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or equivalent experience
- Mastery of Excel
- Analytical mindset and innate curiosity
- Attention to detail and willingness to dig into the numbers to gain key insights
- Excellent communication skills and comfort working across the organization
- Deep understanding of P&L components and unit economics
- Strong personal integrity and work ethic
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 800 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.