The Squarespace Finance team is looking for an eager Financial Analyst to join our team. You will be the point of contact within the company forecasting revenue and relaying revenue statistics and trends to senior management.
We expect you to assist with all phases of the revenue recognition cycle from order to revenue recognition. You will work with both finance and business leaders to ensure accurate forecasting and revenue calculations.
In this role, you will also foster relationships across the organization and are comfortable presenting financial information concisely. You will have direct exposure to the CFO and is the perfect opportunity to use your analytical abilities to meet the needs of a growing organization.
You will report to the VP, Finance in New York.
- Develop advanced budgeting, financial forecasting and modeling tools
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue trending and analysis reports
- Compare and analyze results against budget and forecast
- Prepare detailed analysis and reports in to indicate the driving elements of changes in revenue performance
- Collaborate with others regarding revenue systems, evaluations, and improvements
- Identify opportunities to enhance the efficiency of existing processes and propose improvements to improve the use of key metrics
- Support the development, tracking and reporting of operational and financial metrics
- 4+ years experience in financial planning and analysis
- Deep experience with modeling and forecasting subscription revenue
- Experience with SQL; Python a plus
- Attention to detail and willingness to dig into the numbers to gain key insights
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1,000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.