The Financial Analyst will perform financial planning and analysis duties for a high-growth company, with primary focus on areas such as expense management, forecasting, and reporting. Newly created role working on a small team that provides financial partnership and support across all departments. This role is ideal for someone with enthusiasm and energy, a keen attention to detail, the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and a team-player looking for mentorship/coaching.
What you'll be doing as a Financial Analyst:
- Work with business partners and FP&A team to develop the annual operating plan (budget) and the quarterly refresh for revenue, pricing and product usage, expenses, capital spend and headcount.
- Support monthly close process to ensure accuracy and completeness of data through collaboration with Billing and Accounting teams.
- Track monthly and quarterly departmental performance through comparison of actual results versus budget and the latest estimate.
- Prepare monthly reporting packages for business partners, including revenue results and key business drivers such as client performance, pricing trends and account activity via demand side platforms.
- Utilize our Business Intelligence tool to provide real time data and trend analysis to key stakeholders.
- Assist in designing, developing and modifying systems and procedures to increase automation and simplification.
- Work with Finance team on strategic deep dives by developing financial models.
- Partner with FP&A team to best accomplish goals and in preparing ad hoc reports for management.
- Additional responsibilities and projects assigned, as needed.
What we're open to seeing in your background:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 1-3 years, forecasting and financial reporting experience
- Hands-on detail oriented individual willing to be immersed in all aspects of the finance function, and a flexible individual who works well in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global leader in digital ad verification, ensuring that ads are viewable by real people in safe and suitable environments. IAS’s mission is to be the global benchmark for trust and transparency in digital media quality for the world’s leading brands, publishers and platforms. We do this through data-driven technologies with actionable real-time signals and insight. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in New York, IAS works with thousands of top advertisers and premium publishers worldwide. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of companies. For more information, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.