Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext's mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
We are seeking an intelligent and creative Financial Analyst to join our FP&A Team. This is a very analytically challenging role that drives Yext’s growth and is a unique opportunity for the right person to be a part of a high-growth tech company. The ideal candidate will be able to analyze, project, and interpret financial results and metrics when compared against budgets and forecasts in accordance with corporate requirements.
- Monthly and quarterly reporting and analysis on Yext's financial performance (including revenue, expenses, compensation, headcount and key performance indicators.
- Prepare analysis on key financial statement accounts, identify fluctuations and follow-up with appropriate financial contacts to obtain explanations on variances
- Summarize results of analysis for monthly presentation to senior and executive management
- Preparation of various analytical reports for distribution to executive management
- Assist with budget and forecast preparation and analysis
- Assist with Balance Sheet and Cash Flow planning and forecasting
- Assist management with implementing process improvements and report automation
- Partner with executive leadership to understand departments’ budgets and review and analyze monthly spending vs. budget
- Consolidate forecasts and assist with management of Anaplan forecasting tool
- Assist in various finance led ad-hoc requests from the CFO and senior management
- BA/BS Degree in Finance, Accounting, or similar field
- 2-4 years of business experience in public accounting or private industry FP&A experience preferred
- MS Excel mastery required (with experience in building financial models, analyzing financial data and preparing financial reports)
- Superior critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects in a timely manner
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and technical accounting and finance skills
- Experience using cloud based financial reporting tools such as Anaplan and NetSuite
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson's Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, and Tokyo. Learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and our blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.