Peloton is looking for a hard-working, motivated FP&A Analyst who will assist our FP&A Manager across COGS, inventory planning, and gross margin analysis. The ideal candidate is driven and resourceful, with strong prioritization skills and a desire to dive into the data.
- Assist in building financial models for budgeting, forecasting and long-range planning related to COGS and inventory
- Partner with Operations and Logistics teams to provide effective analysis of COGS actual results and variance reporting to senior management
- Support monthly close process through close partnership with the accounting team
- Help with monthly & quarterly internal and external reporting, including driving insightful analyses to explain trends and any variance to plans
- Help to identify key trends and potential risks & opportunities across the business
- Assist in creation of ad-hoc analyses for cross functional leaders and management
- 2+ years in FP&A / corporate finance / accounting / investment banking
- Undergraduate degree in finance / economics / accounting / mathematics preferred
- Extraordinary Excel / PowerPoint / financial modeling skills
- Must be a proactive & highly organized self-starter, able to work independently and under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication / collaboration skills required; role involves building strong relationships across the organization
- Systems – no working knowledge needed, prior experience with financial planning tools (such as Host Analytics, Adaptive etc.) a plus
- Industry experience in retail and consumer products preferred
- Experience with COGS and inventory planning is a plus
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.