Financial Analyst at Integral Ad Science
The Financial Analyst will perform financial planning and analysis duties for a high-growth company, with primary focus on areas such as expense management, forecasting, and reporting. Newly created role working on a small team that provides financial partnership and support across all departments. This role is ideal for someone with enthusiasm and energy, a keen attention to detail, the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and a team-player looking for mentorship/coaching.
- Work with business partners and FP&A team to develop the annual operating plan (budget) and the quarterly refresh for revenue, pricing and product usage, expenses, capital spend and headcount.
- Support monthly close process to ensure accuracy and completeness of data through collaboration with Billing and Accounting teams.
- Track monthly and quarterly departmental performance through comparison of actual results versus budget and the latest estimate.
- Prepare monthly reporting packages for business partners, including revenue results and key business drivers such as client performance, pricing trends and account activity via demand side platforms.
- Utilize our Business Intelligence tool to provide real time data and trend analysis to key stakeholders.
- Assist in designing, developing and modifying systems and procedures to increase automation and simplification.
- Work with Finance team on strategic deep dives by developing financial models.
- Partner with FP&A team to best accomplish goals and in preparing ad hoc reports for management.
- Additional responsibilities and projects assigned, as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 1-3 years, forecasting and financial reporting experience
- Hands-on detail oriented individual willing to be immersed in all aspects of the finance function, and a flexible individual who works well in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 18 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.