Bizzabo is looking for a number’s savvy Financial Associate to join our US team. This person will be responsible for supporting the Finance team while owning and optimizing the AR/AP process and managing the reimbursement process, while focusing on ensuring accuracy of the transactions being processed, and helping to improve current processes.
This position will report directly to the Financial Controller.
Bizzabo is the leading event success platform for in-person, virtual, and hybrid events. Bizzabo’s all-in-one event software helps companies measure, manage, and scale events towards key business outcomes—empowering every organizer, marketer, exhibitor, and attendee to unleash the power of professional events. Bizzabo powers events for brands like Amazon, Electronic Arts, Financial Times, Forbes, Siemens, and Salesforce, to name a few. The company was founded by Boaz Katz, Alon Alroy, and Eran Ben-Shushan, and has hundreds of Bizzaboers working around the globe.
Community Details and Perks:
The Bizzabo Community
At Bizzabo we believe that culture is more than just happy hour and a ping pong table (though we do love a good ping pong tournament), we believe that culture is everything we do and how we do it. Our values are what help to guide us in our interactions with each other, our customers, and anyone who crosses paths with Bizzabo. Bizzabo fosters an environment of communication and trust. We don’t just offer the opportunity to share ideas, we encourage you to own your ideas and bring them to fruition.
Our core values as a community have carried over to the virtual workspace as we’ve transitioned to remote work in light of COVID-19.
- We offer a comprehensive insurance package at no out of pocket cost to the employee, 401k, Pre-tax commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
- We are a dog friendly in-person and virtual office!
- For new employees joining us during this remote work period, we offer a comprehensive virtual onboarding experience with a stipend to get your remote office set up.
- We have frequent Bizzabonding activities including bi-weekly sponsored lunches, bi-weekly happy hours, virtual cooking classes, yoga classes, fitness classes, and other virtual bonding activities to keep our Bizzaboers engaged and connected. We welcome all new ideas and encourage each Bizzaboer to participate or lead their own virtual event!
- Our office is located on 27th and Broadway south of Madison Square Garden. This vibrant neighborhood includes great lunch spots, train accessibility, and views of the Empire State Building.
What you’ll be doing:
- Accounts receivable.
- Maintaining relationships with customers.
- Managing the revenue recognition platform (SO).
- Managing internal communications across the company.
- Preparing EOM reports and targets for the leadership team.
- Supporting the Finance Team in Israel.
- Processing reimbursements.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting or similar field
- Basic understanding of accounting principles
- Strong Excel skills
- Previous experience with SaaSOptics or similar (preferred)
- Previous experience with a SaaS startup/company
- Fast learner
- Self driven and a teamplayer
- Proactive, self-starter approach