Financial Planning & Analysis Associate at Zocdoc
Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
Please be advised that the safety and health of our employees is our top priority. As such we will not require our teams to return to the offices until Labor Day 2021. Click here to read more about the decision.
Your Impact on our mission:
As a Financial Planning & Analysis Associate, you will be responsible for building and maintaining departmental budgets and monthly forecasts, as well as analyzing data to influence business strategy. We are looking for someone who is proactive in analyzing financial variances and can effectively communicate financial results and forecasts. You will interface directly with department leaders and corporate executive management.
You’ll enjoy this role if you…
- Enjoy using technology to generate and analyze data strategically
- Are collaborative, and enjoy building relationships at all levels of an organization
- Are action oriented; you like tackling new challenges
- Are flexible, and comfortable with the uncertainty of change
Your day to day is…
- Collaborating with budget owners to develop the annual financial plan and updating forecasts based on actual results and business needs
- Partnering with department leaders to drive business performance and optimize resource allocation
- Preparing and maintaining reporting of company performance, including quarterly board materials, other investor materials, and executive reporting
- Investigating financial variances, trends and drivers to influence business strategy
- Working with the financial systems team to implement a financial forecasting and budgeting system
- Assisting in the management of three-statement financials: P&Ls, balance sheets, and cash flow
- Helping to lead company-wide budgeting and Financial Planning & Analysis processes
- Providing ad-hoc reporting to executives and department heads
You’ll be successful in this role if you have….
- 2-4 years of work experience in analytical roles, such as banking, private equity, venture capital, corporate finance, or accounting
- A solid understanding of corporate finance and GAAP accounting
- A strong business acumen and interpersonal / business partnering skills
- Mastered Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills with a keen attention to detail
- ERP and/or NetSuite experience (a plus!)
- Solid experience with communicating financial matters to non-Finance personnel
- A strong academic record
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Catered lunch everyday along with snacks
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.