Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
JW Player is looking for a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager to develop and refine tools and processes to enhance reporting that facilitates informed decisions.
JW Player’s Financial Planning and Analysis (“FP&A”) team plays an important role in delivering economic insights while providing support to senior leadership to drive optimal financial performance.
- Build and own the Company’s financial statement forecast model, including:
- Quarterly forecasting and sensitivity analysis
- Development of business / operational metrics to establish weekly tracking and reporting of Company performance against KPIs
- Prepare monthly financial reporting for senior management reflecting actual results, and comparisons to forecasts/budgets
- Analyze trends in revenue, expenses and other key performance indicators to improve process design and accuracy of financial forecasts
- Lead the firm’s annual budget process by working with the organization’s leadership to incorporate the current operating environment and strategic initiatives
- Develop financial analysis which is value-added to decision making and assessing business performance
- Participate in team-wide projects with the autonomy to innovate, and develop new ways to analyze the business
- Work closely with the broader Finance organization, IT, Risk, Corporate Strategy and HR on firm-wide initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or related field or equivalent experience
- 7+ years’ experience in Financial Analysis and Budgeting
- Advanced technical skills including FP&A planning tools and expertise in finance data models
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills (Pivot tables, macros)
- Exceptional data manipulation, analysis, and presentation skills
- Knowledge of the SaaS industry and relevant SaaS metrics (ARR, LTV, CAC, etc)
- Ability to communicate with impact to effectively manage and influence decisions
- Quick learner, detail oriented, and a strong sense of ownership
- Ability to prioritize in a fast moving, high pressure, and constantly changing environment
About JW Player
JW Player pioneered video on the web over a decade ago and continues to innovate as the world’s largest network-independent platform for video delivery and intelligence. Media companies including Fox, VICE, Business Insider, and Univision, in addition to hundreds of thousands of creators of all types and sizes, rely on JW Player to deliver and monetize their content across all devices. JW Player’s massive global footprint of over 2 billion unique devices creates a powerful data graph of unique consumer insights and generates billions of incremental video views. The company is headquartered in New York, with offices in London and Eindhoven, and was named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ in 2017. For more information, visit http://www.jwplayer.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.