Financial Planning and Analysis Lead
Cadre is seeking a dedicated and driven Financial Planning and Analysis Lead. As our first FP&A hire, you will assist with the company’s short-term and long-term financial forecasting, key metric analysis, and financial reporting. You will lead budgeting, forecasting and financial modeling and strategic financial analysis.
This role is a great opportunity for someone with a can-do attitude who’s excited to make a large impact at a high-growth, innovative tech company. You will need to be comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment where collaborating across various teams is expected. The ability to stay proactive and dynamic in a rapidly changing environment. A mindset that is both analysis and process-oriented.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for budgeting, forecasting, and financial planning for the company
- Build and maintain long-term consolidated company forecast model
- Gain a deep understanding of business drivers and fundamentals to help solve complex business problems throughout the company
- Conduct various adhoc financial analyses to drive key business decisions across the organization
- Play a key role in the annual budgeting process, and lead monthly budget to actual reporting
- Serve as operational finance partner to business teams around the organization, helping to define key metrics that will driver our business and help measure our progress
- Provide monthly financial reporting and insights, cost tracking, KPI reporting to different teams across the company
- Work closely with Accounting team on monthly- and year-end close processes, annual audit, revenue reconciliation and cost tracking
- Assist the Executive Team on Board level communications, including quarterly reporting packages and adhoc analyses
- Support the Executive Team on corporate development initiatives, including potential future fundraising and/or M&A
What You Have:
- 4 - 6 years of work experience, with at least 2 years in investment banking or private equity
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
- Exceptional problem-solving, business judgment, and analytical skills
- Relentlessly resourceful and able to drive projects autonomously from planning to implementation, with limited oversight
- Team player with excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Heightened attention to detail – must be meticulous and consistently accurate
- Self-motivated, with proven success thriving in a highly dynamic environment
- MS Excel mastery required (with experience in building financial models, analyzing financial data and preparing financial reports)
- Experience with data analysis tools (Tableau, Looker, SQL) is a plus