Financial Planning and Analysis Manager at Lively
An estimated 48 million Americans suffer from hearing loss and only 10-15% have treated it – enter Lively. We’re on a mission to empower people to hear better through more affordable, accessible and delightful hearing care.
Lively is a series A company, perfect for anyone eager to make an early impact in something big. We are a unique blend of experts and leaders from Facebook, Amazon, 1stdibs, Lyft, and have assembled a world-class advisory board and audiology team.
Here at Lively, we are a passionate team of highly-driven entrepreneurs, designers, clinicians and technologists creating a best-in-class experience to help solve one of America’s greatest healthcare issues – untreated hearing loss. If you’ve been looking for a high growth company that is also mission-driven, this is it.
About the Role
Lively is looking for an FP&A Manager to own all aspects of financial planning, operations and strategic projects. You will be the first finance hire on the team.
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking for a role to make substantial impact quickly, straddle finance, strategy and operations, and build significant interaction with leadership across key functional areas. As part of the operations team, you will touch every department in the company, and assist all parts of the organization in their growth. This role reports directly to the COO.
- Provide data-driven guidance to leaders on company’s financial performance, major investments and new growth opportunities.
- Support strategic decisions, resource allocation, and capital planning.
- Build and manage the company’s financial model and annual budget with functional leaders.
- Create and run standardized financial, business metrics, and ROI reporting.
- Help lead any fundraising, board preparation and external diligence efforts.
- Improve and implement financial systems, processes and controls across the organization.
- 5+ years of finance and operations experience preferably at a high-growth company or business unit of larger tech company.
- And / or 3+ years of investing, strategic consulting or investment banking experience.
- Self-motivated, organized and accountable, with ability to balance time and see projects through to completion.
- Resourceful self-starter who thrives in ambiguous situations.
- Ability to synthesis information quickly, distill important takeaways and tell a compelling story.
- Expert in Excel, Powerpoint and Google/MS Suite user.
Perks & benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Employee stock option incentive
- Monthly pre-tax commuter benefit
- Paid time off
- Weekly company lunch
- Happy hours