Squarespace, Inc. is looking for a Financial Reporting Analyst to support our growing financial reporting and technical accounting team. You will report directly to our External Reporting and Technical Accounting Lead and will assist in all aspects of the financial reporting process and areas of technical accounting research and documentation.
This role is based out of our New York City headquarters.
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices and provides flexibility for our employees.
- Assist in the preparation and tie-out of quarterly and annual financial statements for external reporting purposes including the 10-Q and 10-K and other required filings.
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly financial statements for internal reporting purposes.
- Assist in the preparation and compilation of the flux analyses over the financial statements and managing internal request lists.Support the year-end audit and quarterly reviews over the financial statements.
- Assist in the documentation related to technical accounting research and accounting policies.
- Assist with internal audit requests and maintain documentation to support a SOX compliant controls environment.
- Support other special projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 3+ years of experience in a public accounting or similar role in a SaaS based environment.
- Strong understanding of US GAAP and SEC reporting requirements.
- Excellent Excel skills (can perform complex functions) required; Workiva and NetSuite experience a plus.
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Los Angeles and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.