Financial Reporting/ Technical Accounting Sr. Manager
UiPath Job Description Template
Details for Recruiting Team Only
Job Title: Financial Reporting/ Technical Accounting Sr. Manager
Location: New York, NY
What if you could shape the future of work and be part of the team that creates the digital workforce of tomorrow, using Robotic Process Automation?
In the beginning of the 20th century, Henry Ford had a vision of creating assembly lines and facilitating mass production.
100 years later, UiPath has a grand vision of liberating the human workforce from tedious, boring, repetitive tasks, by means of software robots, artificial intelligence and machine learning.
If you like to think ahead, like we do, then we must talk.
Here's what you would be doing at UiPath:
UiPath is currently recruiting for a Financial Reporting/ Technical Accounting Sr Manager. This position will direct, develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure consistency, reporting accuracy and adherence to generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP). As well as, develop and document internal key controls including supporting and assisting with the coordination of the external audit. Provides expertise in complex accounting areas, including revenue recognition, equity accounting, acquisition accounting and international accounting transactions. Collaborates with leaders within each business units to establish firm-wide best practices to ensure all applicable policies are consistently applied.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Prepares audited financial statements including disclosures in accordance with GAAP and financial reporting to internal key stakeholders
- Researches, monitors and ensures timely identification and compliance with evolving accounting guidance by providing U.S. GAAP interpretation and preparing technical memorandums to document and communicate findings
- Oversight of internal control environment including documentation and support of key controls
- Coordination with external auditors on audit related issues
- Provides expertise in relevant accounting areas, including revenue recognition, equity accounting, acquisition accounting, consolidations etc.,
- Assists with implementation of new GAAP accounting standards
- Ad-hoc special projects including system improvement initiatives
- Works closely with business units as advisor on daily accounting policy support
- Supports Corporate Development and the business through M&A due diligence, transaction execution, purchase accounting and following all risk related policies and practices
Desired Candidate Profile - Requirements:
- Bachelor’s in accounting, finance, business management or related discipline (CPA preferred)
- Big 4 public accounting experience, previous experience with large, public multi-nationals a plus
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of GAAP including revenue recognition and leases
- Prior experience with M&A, IPO readiness assessments is a plus
- Experience with implementing internal controls
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Strong excel, PowerPoint and project management skills
- Self-starter, flexible, has a high level of integrity and is action and goal-oriented in a fast paced, team oriented, collaborative environment
- Passion for the automation of the Finance function with RPA; ability to develop new processmodels that can be managed through our software robots
- Experience in core finance systems such as ERP (NetSuite), HRIS (Workday), T&E (Concur), Integrations (Celigo), Equity (Carta/Fidelity), Sales Comp (Xactly); amongst others
- Willingness to travel domestically and globally as needed; and to participate in meetings outside of core hours to support global projects and team members
Benefits - Some things we offer to you:
We are offering flexible work location in a nice office plus free daily premium catering.
Competitive salary, generous health and benefits packages including (Medical insurance, 401k and participation in our Stock Options plan), and the unique opportunity of working with us to develop state-of-the-art robotics technology are just a few of the pluses.
We must have caught your attention if you've read so far, so we should talk.