Financial Systems Helpdesk, Support Manager at Peloton
As the Support Manager, you will play a pivotal role in leading and managing the Accounting & Finance team’s integrations and service delivery to administrators and end users with the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system. This role requires someone who is hands-on and willing to challenge, create new, and evolve existing solutions in order to develop new support processes. The ideal candidate will lead the team in building support solutions with an emphasis on user experience, functionality, automation, resilience, performance, availability, and scalability. Your ability to influence and execute change will be pivotal to the success of this function.
- Collaborate with Accounting and Finance stakeholders to build “best in class” integrations between the ERP and our key financial systems (e.g. Concur, Coupa, SAP SuccessFactors)
- Provide day-to-day management of existing integrations to deliver flexible, innovative, cost-effective solutions while meeting business, compliance, and security requirements.
- Work with software vendors, system integrators and internal Peloton teams to deliver all initiatives ranging from large enterprise implementations to smaller features/enhancements
- Partner with the Financial Systems team leadership to develop a sophisticated tired support functions that can address varying support needs across SAAS applications such as Coupa and Concur as well as the ERP
- Identify opportunities, create, and implement processes to improve the effectiveness of the team and operational excellence. Ensure the team follows established standards and best practices as part of the SDLC. Engage in lessons learned and continuous process improvement
- Stay current with enterprise technologies and make recommendations for adoption as appropriate
- Build and train a team of Support Specialists, Administrators and off-shore contractors/teams to deliver an exceptional service experience
- Train, coach, mentor and guide your team to successful outcomes, career progression and personal development
- Partner with cross-functional teams to optimize end user feedback loops, issue resolution time, escalations, and new needs required
- Create, launch, and optimize a global support strategy to expand Financial System teams support hours and global experience through off-shoring contractors or onsite team members
- Create process to enhance Support operations by collecting and addressing end user feedback, creating goals for issue resolution standards, response times, next issue resolution, quality responses, etc
- Own the Help Center for Financial Systems team including content creation and enablement resources, working with teams to update and maintain digital enablement resources for users
- Determine best tools and solutions to provide a scalable solution for ongoing support for relevant systems
- Engage in the work in order to better understand requests and proper handling
- Help with response and resolution to all requests as needed
- Create KPI’s/OKR’s for service delivery teams
- Develop department wide reporting and dashboards for key metrics
- 5+ years of management experience with a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance IT or equivalent
- Experience designing and implementing technology solutions (both cloud and on-premises)
- Strong track record of successful, global project delivery and excellent customer service
- Deep understanding of a global tiered support model and experience in building one
- Extensive experience in managing a complex, global production environment and maintaining operational excellence. Ability to mobilize and escalate to any level necessary to get issues solved timely and effectively.
- Experience working with, presenting to, and influencing stakeholders/partners at all levels, globally, across the organization. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Driven and self-motivated. Multi-tasking ability essential to handle multiple priorities with minimal direction from management.
- Exceptional people management experience in building and leading a support team in a fast paced, rapidly changing technology environment
- Ability to create structure, frameworks, and processes to deliver outcomes at scale
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.