BetterCloud is the first SaaS Operations Management platform, empowering IT and security teams to define, remediate, and enforce management and security policies for SaaS applications. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud for continuous event monitoring, threat remediation, and fully-automated policy enforcement. Which is why CB Insights and the New York Times named BetterCloud as one of “50 Future Unicorns” in 2019. BetterCloud is located in New York City, San Francisco, and Atlanta, GA.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, analytical thinker to join our FP&A team. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, someone who seeks out imperfections, and works to solve them through analytics and efficiently organizing cross functional groups. This role will work closely with and interact with every functional group within the organization.
You will be an integral part of a team who is data obsessed and proactively identifies operational improvements to support our companies rapid growth (100 to 400+ employees in a
A key trait to be successful in this role is your ability to work autonomously. For us that means you can self-identify problems, independently devise solutions, and work internally to present findings / recommendations in a concise manner, then execute on those recommendations.
- 2-4 years of professional experience working in investment banking, consulting, or at a hyper growth technology company in similar role.
- Expert in excel required. SQL, Python, Tableau are pluses as it will help you work with our internal data warehouse.
- Strong communication skills - able to clearly distill and articulate complex concepts, getting to the core of an analysis, conclusion, and recommendation.
- Thrives in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Serve as a strategic partner with business leadership to tackle complex business problems and coming up with / implementing elegant scalable solutions.
- Perform ad-hoc financial or operational analysis of BetterCloud’s business as needed.
- Sift through, clean, and analyze unstructured data, and provide ways to improve the underlying processes.
- Participate & contribute to the company’s financial and strategic planning processes.
- Track and report on progress towards business goals and ensure accountability and transparency.
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.