FP&A Analyst at Reorg
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:44 a.m. (EST) on Friday, November 27, 2020
Reorg provides breaking news and market-moving intelligence along with cutting-edge technology and data for hedge funds, investment banks and law firms. We are changing the way that professionals access opaque and complex information, and we are always looking for bright minds to join us on that mission.
Reporting to the Director FP&A, you’ll have the opportunity to join a dynamic and impactful finance and accounting department that has responsibility for strategizing and tracking Reorg’s financial goals and metrics. This position offers growth potential in a unique role in which you will interact with all areas of the business including the CEO and board of directors.
- Manage recurring revenue database and reporting, work closely with sales and operations team to understand trends and develop business insights
- Lead the implementation of internal sales tracking tool
- Assist in the preparation of board reporting materials including monthly and quarterly financial packages
- Support ad hoc sales-related requests
- Assist in the company budgeting, forecasting, and sales planning process
- Analyze actual results in comparison with forecasts and budgets
- Support analysis of usage data and relate it to product pricing, work closely with the product team to understand client behaviors
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of internal FP&A experience or 2+ years of investment banking experience
- Ability to work and think independently, but also a team player with strong communication skills
- Expert in Excel, in regards to financial analysis as well as data manipulation
- Ability to identify problems/issues, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions and implications
- Natural curiosity, not afraid to ask questions and challenge status quo
- Experience in the SaaS industry, a plus
Please note before submitting an application: At Reorg we take our interview process very seriously. Interviewing with Reorg may include phone interviews, on-site interviews, written projects and presentations. Although we receive a large number of applicants, we do our best to follow up and ensure it is a positive experience.
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Read Full Job Description