See all roles
Multitasker, problem solver, data wrangler. Your superpowers and insights help us build a strategic plan to optimize the company’s financial performance and health.
Frame.io is changing the future of how videos are made by helping over 1 million creative professionals seamlessly collaborate from all over the world.
We’re backed by Accel, SignalFire, FirstMark, Jared Leto, and a host of other amazing investors. Our market-leading product is used and loved by companies such as Turner, Disney, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more.
We’re in an exciting period of growth and are always seeking extremely talented and passionate individuals who share our vision for helping visual content creators produce their best work.
About the Role
Frame.io is looking for an FP&A Director to help build the strategic finance function at the company and work to implement greater financial rigor and analysis across the company. You’ll work closely with stakeholders across all departments to provide financial insights into key decisions and help the company decide where to make its investments. You will build and maintain models that help forecast the company’s performance and track its financial health. As a bridge between finance and the rest of the company, you’ll be an essential driver of Frame.io’s overall growth story.
- Deep knowledge of SaaS business models and success metrics
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel (and preferably experience with other FP&A tools)
- Comfort working with lots of data
- Ability to multitask and juggle multiple high priority projects
- Strong interpersonal skills, an ability to work cross functionally, and a knack for presenting financial information in a way that others can understand easily
- Creative problem solving skills
- Enthusiasm for the Frame.io mission and eagerness to become a part of our collaborative, friendly, and dynamic team
- 5 years of experience in a financial analysis role, preferably in SaaS
- Build and maintain financial models for the company as a whole as well as for departments and strategic initiatives
- Evaluate potential investments and build frameworks for measuring ROI
- Manage the budgeting process and ongoing forecasts
- Develop and report on KPIs including SaaS metrics and other key financial measures
- Manage the company’s financial reporting cadence and track its overall financial health
- Provide strategic financial support and insights to key stakeholders and various departments across the company
- Competitive salary and equity
- Paid parental leave for primary or secondary caregivers
- Unlimited PTO and designated Volunteering paid time off
- Work From Anywhere Week
- Yearly stipend for learning and development
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and OneMedical membership
- Pre-tax commuter benefit and Flexible Spending Account
- Daily catered lunch & fully stocked kitchen with cold brew on tap
- Discounted gym membership, Classpass discount and Free Citi-Bike membership
Our philosophy is simple. At Frame.io, we believe that working with people of different backgrounds and perspectives allows us to elevate each other and helps us build a better product for our users.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to providing all employees with a work environment that celebrates individuality and remains free from any form of discrimination and harassment. We base our employment decisions on the needs of our business, job requirements, and applicants' qualifications. In other words, we only care that you’re the best person for the job.