FP&A Lead at Dashlane
Are you passionate about financial modeling and business analysis? Do you want to work in an international, fast-paced environment? Then join Dashlane Finance team as a FP&A Lead.
Dashlane is a mobile and desktop app that gives you a shortcut for everything you do online. The internet has optimized nearly every part of our lives...except for the internet itself. Consider every form you fill out online: each week, the average internet user manually enters a mix of their name, address, phone number, payment info, usernames, and passwords hundreds of times on multiple devices, apps, and browsers. With Dashlane, log in instantly, fly through forms, and breeze through checkouts on every device you own. Dashlane works across every operating system, device, and browser, opening the walled gardens that normally inhibit our digital experience. Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience and the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has empowered over 12 million users in 180 countries to dash across the internet without compromising on security.
FP&A at Dashlane works on every single project that matters. You will manage and own complex analyses and models with the end-goal to help the team make the right strategic business decisions. You will regularly present your results to key stakeholders including the Exec Team and will see the impact of your work flow into the Company's strategy at all levels: finance, product, marketing and more.
You will be based in New York.
More precisely you will:
- Manage and own all FP&A recurring projects throughout the year: budget, reforecast, monthly variance analysis
- Be in charge of preparing Financial & Business KPIs reports for our Exec Team and our Board of Directors
- On an ad hoc basis, model the potential of key initiatives and analyze their outcome; look for opportunities to improve the business and make strategic recommendations
- Train and coach more junior team members facilitating their personal development and ensuring the highest quality of deliverable
- Help the Finance team scale and improve its processes supporting the very ambitious growth plan of the Company
- Report to the Senior Director of FP&A and work directly with all departments heads, VPs and Execs
- 4+ years relevant experience in a FP&A or similar position
- You are an Excel expert, able to build and manage complex models with dozens of tabs and thousands of formulas
We're also looking for:
- Being excellent with numbers, math & logic
- Being obsessed by data accuracy and being able to ensure our models are right through rigorous auditing
- Being passionate about business: you like to understand what drives a business and thrive to identify the opportunities to go after and the risks to mitigate
- Mastering Excel macros & VBA programming
- Having prior experience with SQL coding and Tableau software
- Having prior experience working with Netsuite
- Being knowledgeable about SaaS business industry and the metrics behind it
- Experience working at a startup
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.