FP&A Manager, Sales & Marketing at Sisense
JOIN A FAST GROWING TEAM WITH HIGH VISIBILITY AND IMPACT
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR FP&A TEAM:
The FP&A team at Sisense is really just beginning to build out. This is a great opportunity to be one of the first to join a fast-growing team, with a lot of room for future growth for both the team and individually. In partnering with the Sales and Marketing organizations and their operations teams, this role will have major visibility with the C-Suite team and be at the heart of Sisense's investment in growth.
This role will report into the newly-hired head of Corp. FP&A who joined Sisense after a successful IPO at his previous company. The FP&A team is part of the broader Finance organization reporting into CFO Adam Towns who joined Sisense in April of 2021 to help take Sisense to another level of financial performance.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30…
- you will be familiar with major expense categories and spending trends
- you will understand Sisense's go to market strategy and relevant KPIs and metrics used to evaluate performance
- you will engage with leaders across the S&M orgs to understand how they interact and what they need to be successful
- you will begin developing monthly reforecasts
- you will identify any gaps in current data or processes needed to develop predictable financial results
- you will review budgets with relevant owners and keep them accountable
- you will own the annual budgeting process for the S&M orgs including partnering with senior leadership to develop their growth plans in a way that allows Sisense to meet our overall goals and financial targets
- you will manage and validate board reporting metrics and KPIs as they relate to the S&M orgs
- you will be the trusted finance business partner and advisor to S&M leadership
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED... SO FAR:
- You have 3+ years of FP&A experience, preferrably in a high growth SaaS environment
- You have a solid grasp of SaaS metrics and basic accounting principles
- You have extensive excel modeling experience, and are familiar with Salesforce, planning software, and NetSuite or similar ERP systems
- You have excellent communication skills, executive presence, and ability to work cross-functionally
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips, working out of our office in Midtown.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies.