FP&A Manager, Sales Support
Working alongside Director of FP&A, the FP&A manager will be charged with driving the budgeting and forecasting process as well as the ad-hoc finance financial analyses. The manager will work closely with the Sales team to understand and track core business drivers and the necessary resourcing to achieve team and company’s strategic goals. S/he will be able to grow with the company and be instrumental in building out a world-class finance organization.
What You’ll Do
Budgeting and Forecasting
- Perform financial analysis, developing compelling outputs that track business metrics and performance on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Provide integral support on key team deliverables, including annual and quarterly budgeting, annual operating and strategic planning, financial re-projections, and both internal and external business reporting
- Support development of board and investor presentations to facilitate management discussions and articulate the company’s strategic vision
- Lead identification and support for high-impact special projects across the organization, collaborating closely with business owners from other departments
- Any ad-hoc analysis as needed
Who You Are
You are at home in an entrepreneurial, high-growth company and are always looking for new ideas and better ways of doing things. You embody our value of challenging orthodoxy. You’re obsessed with strategizing sticky solutions that drive desired business outcomes at the executive level. You’re a self-starter and natural leader with an ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete plans to execute against. You also have the following:
- 5–7 years of relevant work experience
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Attention to detail and familiarity with project-based accounting
- Naturally curious with a passion for problem-solving using data and analytics
- Able to work independently and communicate effectively with department heads
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for established and growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will and build what’s never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 60 locations across more than 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $100 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, and King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.