IEX is looking for an experienced Finance professional who will be responsible for the full spectrum of the budgeting and forecasting process. Responsibilities will include managing the annual budget and quarterly forecasts, running various financial models, analyzing financial results and presenting analysis to senior management. This individual will have an eye towards continuous improvement, leveraging technology or other solutions to automate and scale our processes as they exist today.
This person will be a key member of the Finance team, reporting directly to the Head of Finance. The right person for this role will have a successful technical and analytical background and be a strong self-starter with a proven work ethic.
- Must have strong attention to detail; devotion to accuracy and data integrity
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills; analytic creativity and insight
- Biased towards and experienced with automated solutions for manual tasks and processes
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, deadline driven atmosphere
- Strong communication skills
What you’ll do:
- Own and execute the financial planning, reporting and analysis process, including monthly budget versus actual reporting by department
- Designing and implementing financial planning software systems to streamline and automate the budget process to enable end-to-end input and reporting
- Financial modeling; both on a day-to-day basis and on an ad-hoc basis
- Production of presentation materials for senior management and board of directors
- Developing success metrics and tools to track IEX’s performance
- 5-7 years financial planning and analysis experience in a Company or investment bank.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting
- Extensive experience with 3-statement modeling and other complex models
- Proven track record of advanced use of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
Here at IEX, we are dedicated to an inclusive workplace and culture. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy not only complies with all applicable laws and protects workers' rights but is vital to IEX’s overall mission and values.