FP&A Manager at Urbint
As our Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis, you'll be responsible for a diverse range of contributions. You'll do everything from owning our financial modeling and key metric analysis to informing growth initiatives and financing transactions. You’ll work within the Finance Team, partnering with our Controller and Department Leaders to create a financial roadmap and provide ongoing assessments against plan.
We'll be excited to hear your recommendations on how to measure the business and inform our growth plans. You will have experience working at a high growth Enterprise Software Company, are highly analytical and have a strategic mindset. The FP&A Manager will have an active and independent voice that will be critical in all financial considerations of the business.
This opportunity is meant for an ambitious professional seeking to grow his/her career with the ability to advance within the company.
What you’ll do:
- Own the financial forecasting, budgeting, and reporting processes
- Execute monthly variance reviews and forecasting with department leaders
- Provide accurate, timely, actionable, and strategic financial reporting and key business metrics
- Partner with department leads to create budgets and hiring plans
- Support decision making, make recommendations to management, and drive growth
- Participate in ad-hoc strategic business analyses by creating thorough financial models and communicating findings in an insightful and actionable manner
- Prepare executive reports and board deck materials for quarterly meetings
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience providing modeling and insights around B2B SaaS concepts like LTV, CAC and retention
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (MBA a plus)
- Working knowledge of GAAP
- Experience working on a small team at a high growth enterprise software company
- Meticulous, trustworthy, honest, humble, self-starter
- Superior problem-solving skills and ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel, GSuite and Powerpoint
- Mission Driven - Some companies use AI to serve better digital ads and trade stocks, we seek to make our communities safer and more resilient.
- Top Compensation - Competitive compensation package.
- Best in Class Medical Coverage - 100% benefits and premiums paid.
- Health Perks - Gym reimbursement
- Strong Culture - collaborative teamwork, humility, and hustle.
- Catered lunch on Thursdays, plus a kitchen filled with snacks and drinks.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.