FP&A Manager at Noom
We are building a finance dream, and on the hunt for a motivated, meticulous, and analytical FP&A Manager to play a key role in the Finance dept. We are experiencing rapid growth, and this senior position will work with the VP of Finance and the Finance team to enhance and build the Budgeting, Analysis and Reporting function of Noom. This role will be dedicated to helping Noom stakeholders make well informed decisions based on Company financial analysis and performance.
What You’ll be doing
- Maintain financial forecasts for the business and track key variances
- Update assumptions with inputs from operational business improvements
- Constantly improve accuracy by understanding the underlying business drivers
- Working cross-functionally to understand the data better
- Assist in implementation of Adaptive (FP&A software).
- Assist with the implementation of a budgeting process including development of department specific budgets
- Team with the VP of Finance and Accounting team to define and implement best practices for financial management, controls and reporting.
- For Internal Stakeholders, share variance reporting (budget vs actuals) and analysis, with help from Accounting and Business Ops
- For Board, Lenders and Investors, prepare summary outputs, budget vs. actuals, and reporting packages, with help from Accounting and Business Ops
- Enhance and maintain key financial KPIs
- Support strategic business decision making through financial modeling and analysis for business and product teams, including ad hoc modeling and analysis.
What We’re Looking For:
- Five or more years of experience in financial planning & analysis, management consulting, or banking
- As well as two or more years in-house at an operating business (aka operational FP&A experience)
- Excellent Excel skills
- Experience with NetSuite and Adaptive Insights is ideal
- Experience in saas/subscription/recurring revenue
- Have a rigorous attention to detail
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Able to ruthlessly prioritize
- Work well under pressure
- Take your job seriously; but don’t take yourself too seriously
- You live in NYC or are willing to relocate to NYC by 2021
What Makes This Job Amazing:
- Helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- Being part of Noom's rocketship (with revenue exploding 20x in the last 2 years, and team growing, there are great opportunities for advancement)
- Wonderful benefits (wellness budget, free meals in the office)
- Huge learning & professional growth opportunity (professional growth is a must at Noom, we reimburse all books, send you to lots of courses, etc.)
- Being part of a transparent, high-performance, yet still close-knit culture
This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary, equity, and benefits. We guarantee you will learn a tremendous amount in a short time. For those who value and excel in transparent, high-intensity, and high-impact environments, there is significant opportunity for advancement.