FP&A Senior Analyst at VTS
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Prepare monthly reports (such as Departmental budget vs actuals, Churn metrics) and provide insightful analysis to business partners.
- Participate in strategic planning discussions. Support budgeting and forecasting activities, monthly cash flow forecasting and other related initiatives.
- Prepare Investor reporting packages, Create SaaS Dashboards, identify trends and track key performance indicators.
- Work closely with accounting and business departments during monthly and quarterly close cycles
- Perform Ad hoc analysis (such as assist with the rollout of an ERP system, due diligence for M&A, Fundraising, analysis for Banks etc.) as required
- You have 2+ years of FP&A experience (ideally in a VC funded SaaS startup)
- You have solid Excel skills (know your way around Excel models and can analyze large datasets)
- You are highly analytical, have a low ego, are curious, sensitive of other’s viewpoints and work well in a highly collaborative environment (we are all in this one together!)
- Someone who is always ready to dig into the details (you will receive lots of guidance and will have the attitude to roll up your sleeves as needed)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and not stop until the job is done (we are a tight knit group with a high bar for excellence)
- Finally…a sense of perspective and humor - the ability to laugh at oneself and maintain composure during high pressure situations is always a plus!
WE TAKE CARE OF YOU:
- Competitive compensation packages, including equity
- Great medical, vision, dental, and commuter benefits
- Fantastic location with easy walk to most major subway lines (Times SQ)
- Generous family policies
- Training and career development programs for everyone
- A company that embraces and celebrates diversity
- 401K plan
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Team lunches, company happy hours, ample snacks and drinks